There’re two main ways to unbind device from Hik-Connect account.
How to Unbind Device via Hik Connect APP
How to unbind device via SADP tool
Before unbinding, please make sure:
1. Device password is correct.
2. Device Hik-Connect status is online.
3. Device and mobile/computer connect to the same LAN.
Case 1 When you unbind device, it shows “Only the device in the same area with the app can be unbound from its account in Hik-Connect app or SADP tool.
1. Via app: Use new account with the same registered area information to unbind.
2. Via SADP: Make sure device is connecting with the same area information as it was bound.
3. If you don’t know the area information of the bound account, please contact support team help you confirm or assign registered area information.
Case 2 When you unbind device, it shows “Operation Failed 7” or “Network Connection Failed” or “Hik-Connect service is offline”.
1. Enable Hik-Connect function in device and make device Hik Connect status is online.
2. If device Hik-Connect status goes online and offline frequently change to a stable network or upgrade firmware then try again.
3. If the problem persists, contact support to confirm connection status.
Case 3 When you unbind device, it shows “Incorrect Device IP Address” in Hik-Connect app or SADP tool.
1. Make sure your mobile/computer connect to the same segment as device connect to.
2. Try to upgrade device firmware, make sure device and mabile/computer are connect with the same router.
3. If you are using router, enable UPNP function, or connect device and mobile/computer to a router with higher position in topological map.